Action Adventure Scramble
This action packed scavenger hunt style activity around a city or resort will see teams armed with, map, digital camera and a booklet containing a list of items to collect, photograph and beg borrow or steal.
The objective, gain as many points by taking photos, video and completing as many tasks as possible in a set period of time! Teams must decide, do they go for more lower point tasks that maybe closer in distance or do they go and complete a single higher point task that maybe further away and more difficult to do.
Tasks include things like:-
- building a human pyramid,
- performing a good deed,
- yesterday’s news!,
- fashion shoot,
- eating an Asian delicacy,
- finding objects,
- working out cryptic clues,
- walking the dog!,
- Dancing with the Stars and much more!
Teams need to watch the clock to ensure they at a given location to participate in a team challenge to win big points and then be at the final location on time or risk losing more points.
This is an activity that not only motivates and inspires teams to work together to achieve success but builds loyalty, trust and a common respect for one another. This activity is guaranteed to be full of fun, laughter and of course plenty of cheers along the way.
Minimum and Maximum time required
Minimum Duration: 1 hour
Maximum Duration: 3 hours
Minimum and Maximum Group Size
Minimum Group Size: 8
Maximum Group Size: 200+
Activity level and type of group this is suited to
This team building activity is fun, enjoyable and can literally be enjoyed by anyone. It doesn’t require any special skills and is highly interactive and has an intensity level of low.
|or From||$55 per person|
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Equipment maintenance
- Sunscreen for duration of program (outdoor events)
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
Tropical North Queensland
We currently run this exciting and fun team building activity in many locations around Australia like those listed above.
Whether it’s Team Building activities in Sydney, Team Building activities on the Gold Coast or Brisbane, Team Building activities in Victoria or any other location in Australia, we will travel anywhere, anytime to infuse some fun and adventure into your group, just contact us for more details.
PRICES & CHARGES
We can tailor any program to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.