In this engaging team building activity a structured lesson involving technique and safety are outlined and enforced. The group will then have fun bonding and laughing as they shoot many arrows in an attempt to hit their designated targets. Teams will be entertained as they are involved in various competitions and games.
All equipment and coaching is provided to ensure everyone has fun in this challenging but exciting sport.
Why not be Robin Hood for the day as you participate in this ancient form of medieval weaponry whilst bonding with your team.
If you would like to create a truly memorable team building event, then Laser Clay Target shooting is a fantastic addition to an Archery session.
Minimum and Maximum time required
Minimum Duration: 1 hour
Maximum Duration: 1 1/2 hours (depending on the size of the group)
Suggested Minimum and Maximum Group Size
Minimum Group Size: 6
Maximum Group Size: 100+
Activity level and type of group this is suited to
This activity is fun, enjoyable and can literally be enjoyed by anyone. The activity level for this team building activity is Low.
|or from||$45 per person|
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Equipment maintenance
- Sunscreen for duration of program (outdoor events)
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
We currently run this exciting and fun team building event in many locations in Victoria as we can easily transport this activity. If you would like an Archery event in another state please contact us as we may be able to assist.
PRICES & CHARGES
We can tailor any program to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.