This fun filled, interactive hilarious talent quest is unlike anything on the market!
Not only do participants have the opportunity to shine in this once in a life time talent quest but the audience become live judges using state of the art wireless buzzers.
Aussie Idol is a truly memorable team building activity!
Here’s how it works:-
- (Optional) The night starts with a little bit of high octane Quizzing in which groups have the opportunity to score points
- (Optional) The groups will then use these points to bid at an auction to win crucial props to assist them in their performance or have first pick at the list of songs
- (Optional) Each group will then have 10 minutes to discuss how to best choreograph their performance
- One by one each participant or group will step up to the stage, the music begins, the camera rolls and now it’s time for the performance of their lives
- In real time using green screen technology we mix their live performance with the backing music track and insert them into a live music video to create a state of the art music DVD video
- Meanwhile whilst all this is happening the performance is beamed onto a screen for the whole group to watch
- As the performance ends, all the audience (judges) then press their wireless buzzers to rate the performance and instantly the giant score board is updated for everyone to see and cheer
- At the end of the night you can award prizes for the winning group or performer
Whether it’s a team building activity, some light fun at a corporate gala dinner or fundraiser, Aussie Idol is full of laughter and will keep your guests engaged and entertained for hours plus you also receive a master DVD of all the performances.
Minimum and Maximum time required
Minimum Duration: 2 hours
Maximum Duration: 4 hours (depending on the size of the group)
Suggested Minimum and Maximum Group Size
Minimum Group Size: 20
Maximum Group Size: 200+
Activity level and type of group this is suited to
This activity is fun, enjoyable and can literally be enjoyed by anyone.
|or From||$28 per person|
- DVD recording of all performances
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
We currently run this exciting and fun team building / group activity in locations like those listed above but we also operate in many other places in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria as we can easily transport this activity and operate it anywhere in Australia. In fact we will travel anywhere, anytime to infuse some fun and adventure into your group. Just contact us for more details.
PRICES & CHARGES
We can tailor any program to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.