This fun charity team building activity begins with teams competing in a series of challenges and tasks. This is where team spirit and determination are the keys to success as they are playing to receive the vital pieces necessary to build an object that culminates in the final challenge, the building project!
This is a fun and highly rewarding indoor/outdoor activity that is designed to enhance interaction, build teamwork and unity and ultimately create a positive shared experience the team will forever remember!
After each team has finished building their special masterpiece which can be a bike, dog kennel, toys, furniture or other equipment, teams quickly discover that their masterpieces are actually going to be donated to an underprivileged child or homeless animal and quickly they discover their efforts have all been worthwhile.
All of a sudden the atmosphere changes from a fun team building experience to a real life changing one and this is when the Big Cheer goes up and the satisfaction of making a difference in someone else’s world sets in. This is a great activity that requires communication, team work, creativity, decision making and a competitive spirit.
We can recommend a charity or you are more than welcome to use your own. The Big Cheer team building program can be tailored to the charities requirements such as being themed around food ie: food banks, meals or the environment ie: planting trees or collecting rubbish through to building projects involving bikes, toys and furniture etc.
Minimum and Maximum time required
Minimum Duration: 1.5 hours
Maximum Duration: 3 hours (depending on the size of the group)
Suggested Minimum and Maximum Group Size
Minimum Group Size: 8
Maximum Group Size: 200+
Activity level and type of group this is suited to
This activity is fun, enjoyable and can literally be enjoyed by anyone. This activity has a low to medium intensity level depending on the types of team building challenges used on the day.
|or from||$65 per person|
- Final safety check of all completed items
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Sunscreen for duration of program
- Water bottles
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Coordination with local charity
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax
- Charity Component ie: Food, Bikes, Kennels, Furniture or Toys (these are quoted separately depending on the organisations requirements and the quality of the goods to be supplied)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
Tropical North Queensland
We currently run this exciting and fun team building event in locations like those listed above but we also operate in many other places in New South Wales, Queensland, ACT, South Australia and Victoria as we can easily transport this team building activity and operate it anywhere in Australia. In fact we will travel anywhere, anytime to infuse some fun and adventure into your group, just contact us for more details.
PRICES & CHARGES
We can tailor any program to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.