Showtime is the ultimate Game show experience! Wireless keypads, big screen, live scoreboard, hands on challenges and much more!
Showtime is a combination of our “QuizXpress, Trivingo, Sensory Overload! & In It to Win It” activities all wrapped up in one amazing experience. Showtime is guaranteed to have your teams on the edges of their seats with plenty of nail biting moments as they challenge each other in various rounds such as:-
- Fastest Finger – Only the team or person who presses their wireless keypad first and answers the multi-media questions correctly gets the points.
- Jeopardy – How well do you know the category, buzz in your points and then watch in anticipation on the big screen to see the question and hopefully take home the points!
- Wheel of Fun – Do you take the points or play the wheel for a prize! It’s decision time. Just like Wheel of fortune the Wheel of fun on the big screen is full of nail biting moments.
- Horse Race – Will your team back the winner and take home the points!
- “Name that Drop” – In this tasting challenge, it’s beginner to wine buff, who in the team has the experience and knowledge to name that drop to take home the points.
- “Name that Thing”– In this hands on challenge, teams step up to the hidden box and put their hands inside and feel the various objects. If they can overcome their trepidation and “Name that Thing”, their team will score maximum points.
- Bite the Bickie – In this hands on challenge, using only facial muscles, move the OREOS from your forehead into your mouth, first team to finish gets the points.
- Tivingo, Millionaire Hot Seat, Magic Cups and more!
This program is completely customisable to your requirements and designed for maximum fun but your team will also benefit from improving teamwork, communication skills, cooperation, creating a team strategy, and understanding each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
Whether it’s for a fun team building event or some light entertainment at a gala dinner, Showtime is the ultimate game show experience, it’s fun, interactive, exciting and totally engaging!
Minimum and Maximum time required
Minimum Duration: 2 hours
Maximum Duration: 3 hours
Minimum and Maximum Group Size
Minimum Group Size: 10
Maximum Group Size: 200+
Activity level and type of group this is suited to
This team building activity or entertainment option is fun and truly memorable and has an intensity level of low.
- Basic AV Equipment (1 x Projector, 1 x Speaker, 1 x Microphone)
- Standard “Sensory Overload” items
- Trivingo cards
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Equipment maintenance
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- AV Equipment to cater for large groups (can be arranged upon request)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
Tropical North Queensland
We currently run this team building activity and entertainment option in many locations around Australia like those listed above wherever there is a suitable indoor venue.
Whether it’s Team Building activities in Sydney, Team Building activities on the Gold Coast or Brisbane, Team Building activities in Victoria or any other location in Australia, we will travel anywhere, anytime to infuse some fun and adventure into your group, just contact us for more details.
PRICES & CHARGES
We can tailor any program to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.