Awesome Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting
Clays flying overhead, the sound of shotgun blasts, your team cheering as you score a direct hit!
This is the very best in interactive activities. Regardless of age or skill, you will train your trigger finger and compete on a level playing field with this fun, safe and unconventional laser twist on clay pigeon shooting in Sydney, Brisbane, Coffs Harbour, Yarra Valley, the Gold Coast or anywhere else around Australia.
As you set your sights to the sky a disk is released from the conventional launcher. Participants then test their speed, concentration and predictive skills by firing a modified shotgun’s high-tech infrared laser at the target. A module scoreboard generates the shotgun “bang” whenever the trigger is pulled. If your aim is on-target, the sound of a crackling disk is reproduced over the scoreboard which signals your success.
Go shooting clay pigeons with lasers
In each round, up to 5 people can shoot at the same target launched from a number of different positions at various speeds and angles. Teams will shoot off against each other to win bragging rights! We have a variety of different games that can be played such as:
- Skill Shoot: If the clay target is hit, the player is awarded two points for their first successful shot and one point for the second
- Rapid Fire: Who can hit the clay target first! Five points is awarded to the first shot to hit the target, four for the second and points descend down to one point to the last shot to hit the target. Here is where you can score massive points and pull out a big lead on the opposition.
- Speed Shoot: Ready Set Go! The first participant to hit the target is awarded a point all the rest go back to the drawing board.
Why partake in a laser clay adventure?
Throughout the activity team members are constantly rotating and having a go. Everyone gets to cheer and the looks on people’s faces as they make a direct hit are priceless. Victory relies on skill, a little bit of luck and heaps of fun!
This is a great relaxing and fun activity that doesn’t require any special fitness or athletic ability but is a unique experience that few people have had the opportunity to enjoy. As our laser clay pigeon shooting is completely mobile, we can come to you whether you’re in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Coffs Harbour or somewhere else in the country.
This activity is in our top three chosen team building activities and is often incorporated with either Segway Olympics or Giant Foosball.
Minimum and Maximum time required
Minimum Duration: 1 hour
Maximum Duration: 2 hours
Minimum and Maximum Group Size
Minimum Group Size: 5
Maximum Group Size: 70
Activity level and type of group this is suited to
This team building activity is fun, enjoyable and can literally be enjoyed by anyone. It doesn’t require any special skills and is highly interactive and has an intensity level of low. So if you’d like to book clay pigeon laser shooting and you’re in Gold Coast, Melbourne, Coffs Harbour, Sydney, Brisbane or beyond, contact us today.
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Equipment maintenance
- Sunscreen for duration of program (outdoor events)
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
Tropical North Queensland
Mid North Coast
We currently run this exciting and fun team building activity in many locations around Australia like those listed above, all you need is a flat grassed area.
Whether it’s Team Building activities in Sydney, Team Building activities on the Gold Coast or Brisbane, Team Building activities in Victoria or any other location in Australia, we will travel anywhere, anytime to infuse some fun and adventure into your group, just contact us for more details.
Sensational , Glen ran the event and there was plenty of trash talk and competition – he was equally good at keeping up with us , building the tension and energy levels as each round progressed. Ripping location and the Weather was sensational – the water provide keep the vocals well oiled !
Richard @ Lin Fox
PRICES & CHARGES
We can tailor any program to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.