Ultimate Reward is a fun team building activity with a difference! Lollies are now the new world currency and teams must now compete for them in a series of crazy, fun and exciting challenges. The team that collects the most lollies stands to win the biggest prizes! It’s all about risk vs reward.
Incorporating our portfolio of unique activities, teams will have an absolute blast as they compete, encourage, problem solve and overcome their way in challenges of teamwork, strategy, fun and adventure! To win, teams must develop a team founded on the key elements of teamwork, cooperation and excellent communication.
Challenges include Battle Zone, Roulette, V2 Super Race , Mouse Trap, Lava Crossing, Giant Jenga, Bad Breath and much more!.
At various times throughout the event, teams must decide how best to use their lollies, they can;
- Go for broke and bet them all at the roulette table in the hope of doubling their bank account of lollies,
- Use them to buy instant pleasure such as a beer, deserts or massage (all optional),
- Use them to inflict a penalty of some sort on their opposition in the hope of winning more lollies or
- choose to do nothing, play it safe and hope to save their lollies till the end, hoping the opposition or the GFC doesn’t steal them along the way.
At the end of the event an auction will take place (if you would like to provide rewards for the staff) where the teams will use what if any lollies they have to bid for reward items such as chocolates, wine, books, theatre tickets, helicopter flights or a weekend away at a resort.
This is a fun, exciting, highly interactive activity where you will see peoples true personalities unfold. How desperate are you for the lollies! Will your team remain united in their decisions or become fractured! Will your team be laughing or crying all the way to the lolly bank. Only one way to find out, take the Lolly Challenge today!
Instead of teams participating in this team building activity to win prizes for themselves as a reward, they can participate for their chosen charity with the aim to win as many lollies (currency) as possible so that at the auction they can then bid to win items such as money, food hampers, bikes or whatever prizes as you deem appropriate. Each team will then donate the items they have won to their chosen charity to create a memorable event with a difference.
Minimum and Maximum time required
Minimum Duration: 2 hour
Maximum Duration: 3 hours (if a tournament style event is organised and depends on the size of the group)
Minimum and Maximum Group Size
Minimum Group Size: 8
Maximum Group Size: 200+
Activity level and type of group this is suited to
This team building activity is fun, enjoyable and can literally be enjoyed by anyone. It doesn’t require any special skills and is highly interactive and has an intensity level of low to medium.
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Equipment maintenance
- Sunscreen for duration of program (outdoor events)
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Auction Prizes (can be organised upon request)
- Charity Component (optional extra)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
We currently run this exciting and fun team building activity in many locations around Australia like those listed above, all you need is a flat grassed area.
Whether it’s Team Building activities in the Sydney, Team Building activities on the Gold Coast or Brisbane, Team Building activities in Victoria or any other location in Australia, we will travel anywhere, anytime to infuse some fun and adventure into your group, just contact us for more details.
PRICES & CHARGES
We can tailor any program to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.