The Broadwater is located in Southport just north of Surfers Paradise and directly opposite Australia Fair shopping centre. The parklands stretch three kilometres along the Broadwater in Southport.
There are plenty of shady spots for a picnic or grab a bite from the Cafe. There are BBQ facilities available to use for free or hire and plenty of spaces to hire for that special occasion. There is plenty for the kids to do; splashing around in the populr Rockpools, go down the flying fox in the playground or zoom around the cycle track.
There is plenty on offer at the parklands such as;
- Eating at the Cafe
- Swimming at the Aquatic Centre
- Splashing around in the rockpools
- Enjoying one of the three playgrounds
- A session at the Aqua Park (seasonal)
- Riding a Segway
- Picnic and BBQ facilities
- Exercise classes and much more!