What makes Adventure Package so popular?
If you’re looking for things to do this weekend or during your holidays, then look not further then the Adventure Package. We have taken some unique, fun and different activities, combined them together to bring you a fun filled adventure combination that is guaranteed to create a truly memorable experience.
Included in the package is a 1 hour Segway all-terrain Adventure and an Archery session. This package is a great activity to do with family and friends, whether you’re 10 years old or 90 years young, you’ll have an absolute blast.
Below is a brief description of each activity that is included in the Adventure Pack!
Segway All Terrain Resort Adventure
It takes only moments to learn but forever to get the smile off your face! Riding an all-terrain Segway is quite simply amazing; It is fun and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience! Regardless of the location you chose, you’ll get to have fun on a 60 minute All-Terrain Adventure tour as part of your Adventure Package experience.
Can you hit the bulls-eye? In this activity you’ll shoot many arrows in an attempt to hit your designated targets. All equipment and coaching is provided to ensure everyone has fun in this challenging but exciting sport.
Once your instruction is out of the way, make way, it’s Friend vs Friend, Mate vs Mate, Father Vs Son!, who can hit the most targets? So get ready to be Robin Hood or Maid Marion as you have fun participating in this fun medieval sport!
Adventure Package Inclusions
- 1 x 60 Minute Segway Adventure
- 1 x Archery Session (30 minutes)
Bookings Essential – Once you have purchased your package online, simply call us to book in each of your activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions? We've got answers! Everything you thought to ask, and some things you didn't. This is a collection of the most common queries we get on this event from our customers. We recommend you have a read to ensure you're not caught out on the day. If there's anything you're still unsure of, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE ALL THE ACTIVITIES?
Depending what activities are included in your package, Allow between 2 and 2 1/2 hours to complete all the activities as each activity operates at set times throughout the day. After you place your booking, call us and we can advise you of which timeslots are available for each activity on the day you would like to do the activities.
Q: WHAT TIME DO I NEED TO GET THERE FOR MY FIRST ACTIVITY?
f you could arrive 10 minutes early for your first activity to fill out the necessary paperwork as each Segway rider will need to sign an liability waiver form and if the rider is under 18, a parent or guardian will be required to sign on their behalf.
Q: CAN I SHARE THE ACTIVITIES WITH OTHERS?
Unfortunately not. For example: You cannot have Mum do the Segway's and Dad do the Laser Clay and the Son do the Water balls. All activities in the package must be used by the same person. You are free however to chose not to do an activity in the package if you like.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions tab where we explain in detail our REFUND and CANCELLATION Policy.
Q: I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A SPECIFIC ACTIVITY?
Click on the Locations Tab and select an Adventure Pacakge from the list. Then click the FAQ tab and you will find specific questions related to the activities at that location.
Adventure Package: Now playing at a venue near you!
Presently we hold this activity as part of the following events. Simply pick one from the list and check availability if you'd like to book. If you can't find a location that suits, don't worry, simply contact us for more details as we're adding new locations all the time and may have something that suits!
- 1 x 60 Minute Segway Adventure Tour
- 1 x Archery Session (30 minutes)
- Transfers to activity
Terms and Conditions
Bookings Terms, Conditions and Acknowledgement:-
- Time Out Adventures & Entertainment is a sales, marketing and booking agent for Segway Operators that provide rides and tours to the public. Time Out Adventures is not the operator of these Segway Experiences.
- If you require changes to your booking, please contact us and we will facilitate this change for you. Fees may apply
- The Segway Participant acknowledges and agrees that, upon accepting a booking that includes a Segway experience through Time Out Adventures and Entertainment, they Acknowledge that Segway Riding is a dangerous recreational activity within the meaning of the Civil Liability Act (Qld, NSW & Vic) and involves a significant risk of injury, harm or damage and the participant accepts this risk when accepting the booking. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian accepts this Risk on your behalf.
- Time Out Adventures & Entertainment will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage incurred or suffered by the participant during the Segway Experience.
- By accepting a booking for a Segway Experience through Time Out Adventures and Entertainment, the Participant and guardian releases and forever holds Time Out Adventures & Entertainment, their servants, agents and employees harmless from any and all injury, harm or damage, cost, expense or loss including consequential loss suffered by or caused to the Participant or to others as a result of the Participants use or operation of the Segway and or as a result of accepting this booking no matter what the cause or where such injury, harm or damage arises and;
- By undertaking a Segway Experience booked through Time Out Adventures & Entertainment, the Participant and the guardian will not threaten to make, make, commence, file or bring any demand, claim, court proceedings, application or suit concerning the Segway Experience, rescheduling a booking or any event arising out of either against Time Out Adventures, their servants, agents or employees and if they do then they will indemnify the owners, directors, their servants, agents or employees for and against any order, judgment, decision or decree of the court and the owner’s legal costs and any costs of a court ordered against the owner on the indemnity basis.
General Conditions for your Adventure Package
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 10 minutes early for this activity
- Bookings essential - Contact us on 1300 090 767 to book your activities
- This package includes 1 x 60 Minute Segway All Terrain Adventure and 1 x Archery session (30 mins) subject to the conditions below;
- Bows and arrows are supplied
- Minimum age: 8 (recommended)
- Session duration: 30 minutes approx.
- Up to 12 people maybe on the session, so you will rotate, taking it in turns trying to hit the targets
- All participants must sign an indemnity and waiver form
- You are not permitted to participate in this activity if you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- By placing this booking you and others who will be participating, accept all risks associated with this sport and;
- Agree to be responsible for any injury or damage you may cause to yourself, other persons, property and the equipment
Segway Operator Terms & Conditions
The Segway operator for this tour has the following important terms and conditions you agree too when you accept this booking,
- Duration: 60 minutes (includes training time)
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early
- Minimum age 10
- Minimum weight 38kgs, Maximum weight 115kgs
- Enclosed footwear is required
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high
- Riders under 18 require a guardian/parent to also come on the ride.
- The rider accepts that riding a Segway is a dangerous leisure activity according to the Civil Liability Act (Qld and NSW) and involves a significant risk of injury, harm or damage (physical or mental) to the rider and to others and the rider accepts this risk.
- All riders are required to sign a rider agreement and agree to be bound by the standard terms and conditions of that agreement
- The Segway rider acknowledges (a) the existence of and (b) by the rider’s conduct he/she agrees to the terms of the rider agreement
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your ride is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10-15 minutes) on how to ride the Segway safely
- By placing this booking you and others in your group who will be riding the Segway's, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and the various types of terrain and hazards you will encounter; this includes any injury you may suffer, financial loss, damage caused to the machine, injury to other persons or damage to their property
Segway tours may be cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or not reaching the minimum numbers required. If the session is cancelled due to extreme weather or minimum numbers not being reached we will gladly provide a pro-rata refund (approx. $59) or arrange a suitable date and time that you can do the activity. Whilst there is no guarantees; if you are running late for a tour please contact us immediately on 1300 090 767 to see if it is possible for us to wait. If you do arrive late and no prior arrangements have been made and the training process has already commenced unfortunately you will not be able to join the tour and no refunds will be available.
This activity cannot operate in the rain. If the session is cancelled due weather or minimum numbers not being reached we will gladly provide a pro-rata refund (approx. $20) or arrange a suitable date and time that you can do the activity. Whilst there is no guarantees; if you are running late for the activity please contact us immediately on 1300 090 767 to see if it is possible for us to wait. If you do arrive late and no prior arrangements have been made, unfortunately you will not be able to join the session and no refunds will be given.
For cancellations greater than 48 hours notice we will gladly provide a full refund with the exception being any pre-paid vouchers/promotions which are subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher/promotion. For cancellations within 48 hours, no refund will be given.