What makes Bopping Heads for Events so popular?
Now you can be the Star in your very own Music Video?
How about a party filled with non-stop laughter?
Be different and create an event or party that everyone remembers?
Bopping Heads is the answer!
Your guests will be lining up to make their very own Bopping Heads Dance Video, absolutely the hottest entertainment craze utilizing “green screen” technology.
It’s so hilarious to watch and so much fun to do simply;
- Pick from one of our hundreds of songs
- You and up to three guests will then sit in front of the camera
- The music starts, you “Bop” your heads and make as many crazy facial expressions as possible
- We superimpose your larger than life heads onto the bodies of a dancer or band member
- Meanwhile the crowd around you is smiling and laughing whilst you record your very own music video
- The music stops and instantly you get a DVD of your very own music video
- Upload it instantly to You Tube and Facebook and watch it go viral!
- It’s so much fun and so easy to do!
- It’s not just lip syncing!
- It’s better than Karaoke!
- It’s guaranteed to create a truly memorable experience for you and your guests.
Bopping Heads is great for:
Parties or Celebrations – Everyone wants something better than last year! It’s very popular at Mitzvahs.
Birthdays and Corporate Christmas parties – All your guests can take home their very own DVD of their Bopping Heads Video which can also be customized with your message and your full colour images on the DVD. Additionally, all parties receive a Master DVD of every video made at your party!
Corporate Parties – Why not include your brand or company logo inserted into every DVD whilst also generating a buzz at your events. Now every time it’s played whether on the TV or Facebook or You Tube, instant advertising!
Weddings – Guests and the bridal party can record their very own dance and band music video and then it can be played back on the big screen for the whole reception to see, making great entertainment. Guaranteed to have everyone laughing!
Bobbing Heads is hilarious, funny and truly memorable. Best of all your guests get a DVD recording to keep so the memory of your event will be forever with them.
Using the same green screen technology you can go one step further and offer your guests or clients with the opportunity to create their own works of art with Air Graffiti or create their very own Pocket Flip books or create a Magic Photo!
Be different, Be Creative, Call us Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions? We've got answers! Everything you thought to ask, and some things you didn't. This is a collection of the most common queries we get on this event from our customers. We recommend you have a read to ensure you're not caught out on the day. If there's anything you're still unsure of, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q: WHAT'S THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM TIME REQUIRED?
The minimum duration is 1 hour (depending on the size of the group) and maximum duration is 4 hours (depending on the size of the group).
Q: WHAT'S THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM SUGGESTED GROUP SIZE PER RECORDING?
The minimum group size is 1 and the maximum group size is 3 per recording
Q: WHAT LEVEL AND TYPE OF GROUP IS THIS SUITED TO?
This activity is fun, hilarious and can literally be enjoyed by anyone.
Q: HOW MUCH ROOM DO I NEED?
Bopping Heads needs about 3m long x 3.5 metres deep.
- Hundreds of music videos to pick from
- Props (hats, wigs, glasses etc)
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Unlimited video recordings in allotted time
- Professional event facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Projector & Screen – POA
- Additional travel greater than 60km from CBD
- Bump In/Out over allocated time
- Master DVD of all recordings (optional fee)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
- Master DVD of all Recordings - $99
- Travel greater then 60klm/s
Terms and Conditions
Prices & Charges
We can tailor any of our programs to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.
If at any stage you choose to reschedule your event, then we reserve the right to charge a re-booking fee of 20% of the total fixed price amount or $300.00 whichever is the greater.