What makes Popstars LIVE! so popular?
The Voice!, X Factor, Australia’s Got Talent, Australian Idol move over we have just discovered the next great pop star!
Utilising our Next Gen Karaoke system, participants will not only be the stars on stage as they sing to their favourite tracks like “Who let the dogs out “but we also dynamically mix each performance into a live music video and record it to DVD. It’s absolutely the hottest entertainment craze utilizing “green screen” technology.
It’s so hilarious to watch and so much fun to do simply;
- Pick from one of our thousands of songs
- The music starts, the performers then sing their hearts out to the words of the song
- Using green screen technology we place the performers in a live music video
- The performance is beamed onto a large screen for the crowd to watch and sing along to
- Everyone laughs and cheers as the performance unfolds
- The music stops and instantly we create a video recording of the performance
Why not make your next team building activity, corporate function, dinner or fundraiser truly memorable by incorporating Pop Stars Live! It’s so much fun and so easy to do! It’s guaranteed to create a truly memorable experience plus you also receive a master DVD of all the performances.
There is the option of running just a traditional Karaoke event instead of Pop Stars Live with the music video recording component.
- Takes Karaoke to the next level!
- Everyone gets their very own DVD keepsake to remember
- Totally unique, fun and creative!
- Discover the next pop superstar!
- Hillarious and hours of great entertainment!
Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions? We've got answers! Everything you thought to ask, and some things you didn't. This is a collection of the most common queries we get on this event from our customers. We recommend you have a read to ensure you're not caught out on the day. If there's anything you're still unsure of, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q: WHAT'S THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM TIME REQUIRED?
The minimum duration is 1 hours and we recommend the maximum duration is up to 3 hours.
Q: WHAT'S THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM SUGGESTED GROUP SIZE?
The minimum group size is 10 and the maximum group size is 100+
Q: WHAT ACTIVITY LEVEL AND TYPE OF GROUP IS THIS SUITED TO?
This team building activity or entertainment option is fun and truly memorable and has an intensity level of low.
Q: HOW MUCH ROOM DO I NEED?
You will need about 3m long x 3 m deep in space to accomodate everything.
- Unlimited video recordings
- Hundreds of songs to pick from
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Back office support staff
- Equipment maintenance
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Projector & Screen (can be arranged upon request)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
- Bump In/Out over allocated time
- Master DVD of all recordings - $150
Terms and Conditions
Prices & Charges
We can tailor any of our programs to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.
If at any stage you choose to reschedule your event, then we reserve the right to charge a re-booking fee of 20% of the total fixed price amount or $300.00 whichever is the greater.