What makes It’s Showtime so popular?
Showtime is the ultimate Game show experience!
This activity is hilarious, fun, interactive and exciting. Wireless buzzers, big screen, live scoreboard, hands on challenges and much more!
Showtime is a combination of our ever popular “QuizXpress, Varingo, Sensory Overload! & In It to Win It” programs all wrapped up in one amazing experience. Showtime is guaranteed to have your teams on the edges of their seats with plenty of nail biting moments as they challenge each other in various rounds such as:-
- Fastest Finger – Only the team or person who presses their wireless keypad first and answers the multi-media questions correctly gets the points.
- Jeopardy – How well do you know the category, buzz in your points and then watch in anticipation on the big screen to see the question and hopefully take home the points!
- Wheel of Fun – Do you take the points or play the wheel for a prize! It’s decision time. Just like Wheel of fortune the Wheel of fun on the big screen is full of nail biting moments.
- Horse Race – Will your team back the winner and take home the points!
- “Name that Drop” – In this tasting challenge, it’s beginner to wine buff, who in the team has the experience and knowledge to name that drop to take home the points.
- “Name that Thing”– In this hands on challenge, teams step up to the hidden box and put their hands inside and feel the various objects. If they can overcome their trepidation and “Name that Thing”, their team will score maximum points.
- Bite the Bickie – In this hands on challenge, using only facial muscles, move the OREOS from your forehead into your mouth, first team to finish gets the points.
- Tivingo, Millionaire Hot Seat, Magic Cups and more!
This program is completely customisable to your requirements and designed for maximum fun but your team will also benefit from improving teamwork, communication skills, cooperation, creating a team strategy, and understanding each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
Showtime is fun, interactive, exciting and totally engaging!
Whether it’s for a fun team building event or some light entertainment at a gala dinner, Showtime is the ultimate game show experience and is guaranteed to provide your group with a truly memorable experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions? We've got answers! Everything you thought to ask, and some things you didn't. This is a collection of the most common queries we get on this event from our customers. We recommend you have a read to ensure you're not caught out on the day. If there's anything you're still unsure of, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q: CAN THE PROGRAM RUN OVER DINNER?
Yes the program is often run over entree, mains and desert. We will tailor the progam to work in and around your food schedule to help make an extra memorabl event.
Q: HOW LONG DOES THE PROGRAM RUN FOR?
We can tailor the program to run in as little as 1 hour and up to 3 hours maximum when incorporated in and around a meal. The exact duration of the program will be determined when we discuss your requirements.
Q: CAN I PROVIDE MY OWN TRIVIA QUESTIONS?
Yes we absolutely can! Often having personalised questions help make your event truly memorable. Customised questions are an added extra
Q: HOW MANY HOSTS WILL BE THERE ON THE DAY?
This all depends on the size of your group. We will provide sufficient hosts to ensure your event is successful.
- QuizXpress Game show wireless keypads
- Live scoreboard
- Sensory Overload challenges ie: taste, touch, smell items
- In it to Win It challenge items
- Trivingo cards & pens
- Game show host(s)
- Bump In/Out (up to 1 hour allowed)
- Program design and documentation
- Comprehensive public liability insurance for up to $20,000,000
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Scoring and review of the program
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Additional travel greater than 60km from CBD
- Bump In/Out over allocated time
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
- Customised Trivia or Trivingo Rounds (additional fee)
- A/V Equipment
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
Terms and Conditions
Prices & Charges
We can tailor any of our programs to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.
If at any stage you choose to reschedule your event, then we reserve the right to charge a re-booking fee of 20% of the total fixed price amount or $300.00 whichever is the greater.