What makes Varingo for Events so popular?
Intrigue, skill and a little bit of luck is needed to win this fun and exciting game night!
Everyone loves Bingo nights, but why not take Bingo to a whole new level with Varingo. With Varingo we replace those traditional bingo numbers with a varingo Mystery card. The myster card will have song names, movie titles or names of famous faces. When you hear the song or watch the movie simply mark it off your card. When you complete two lines shout out “Varingo” and you or your table are the winners.
Examples of Varingo rounds consist of:-
The Beats –
In this round we’ll play a variety Hit songs from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and today. Don’t be surprised when you hear spontaneous singing and people jumping up out of their seats as they hear their favourite tunes! The beats rounds are extremely popular and great for crowd engagement.
Box Office Hit Movies –
Who doesn’t like the movies! In these rounds players and teams will watch and relive those exciting Box Office Hit movies and them try and remember the movie title and year released to see if it is on their mystery card to mark it off.
Famous Faces –
Always a popular round, in this round players and teams will watch a variety of famous faces such as actors, musicians, sportsmen, politicians and maybe even the CEO or CFO of your event. If they are on the Varingo mystery card, mark it off for the chance to win.
In this round players will see a trivia question and then they must know the answer and hope that it is also on their mystery card. Get a row, corners or column of answers and you win! Trivingo rounds are always filled with lots of discussion amongst team players.
With the ability to generate unlimited customized Varingo rounds and with over 12 different Varingo games to play your guests will be laughing and entertained for hours.
Whether it’s for a fun team bonding event or some light entertainment at a gala dinner, wedding or special occasion, Varingo is setting the new standard for game nights. It’s fun, interactive, exciting and totally engaging!
- IT’S DIFFERENT, FUN AND NEVER BORING!
- Can be played from 30 minutes to 3 hours, you choose!
- Appeals to a wide demographic through the universal language of music, video and pictures
- The Beats — Hear the song, try and solve the artist, song & title and mark it off your Varingo card
- Box Office Hits — 3–2–1 Action! Watch the clip, work out the title and cross it off your card
- Famous Faces — Cross off the famous faces from your card, form a line and yell out Varingo!
- Varingo it’s full of plenty of nail–biting moments!
Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions? We've got answers! Everything you thought to ask, and some things you didn't. This is a collection of the most common queries we get on this event from our customers. We recommend you have a read to ensure you're not caught out on the day. If there's anything you're still unsure of, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q: WHAT'S THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM TIME REQUIRED?
The minimum duration is 30 minutes and maximum duration is 3 hours.
Q: WHAT'S THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM SUGGESTED GROUP SIZE?
The minimum group size is 10 and the maximum group size is 200+
Q: WHAT ACTIVITY LEVEL AND TYPE OF GROUP IS THIS SUITED TO?
If you’re looking for a fun and interactive team building activity that will bond your group or team with some fun and laughter then Varingo fits the brief. This program has an intensity level of low.
- Basic AV Equipment (1 x Projector, Screen, Microphone and Speaker)
- Equipment inspection, allocation, delivery and setup
- Program design and documentation
- Professional facilitators
- Onsite support, liaison with event planners/co-ordinators
- Back office support staff
- Music, Video and Picture rounds
- Bump In/Out (up to 1 hour allowed)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- AV Equipment for large groups (can be arranged upon request)
- Trophies and or prizes (can be arranged upon request)
- Professional video and photography (can be organised upon request)
- Experiential learning workshops (available upon request)
- Accommodation, Food and Transfers
- Bump In/Out over allocated time
- Customised Trivingo Rounds (additional fee)
Terms and Conditions
Prices & Charges
We can tailor any of our programs to suit your requirements, outcomes and of course budget. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a fixed price quote.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We will try to be as flexible with any changes you may have prior to your event. If you need to cancel your event and it is more than 14 days from the scheduled date and you choose not to reschedule it, we reserve the right to retain 25% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel your event and it is less than 14 days from the scheduled event and you choose not to reschedule it we reserve the right to retain 60% of the total fixed price amount or
If you choose to cancel the event on the day for any reason including weather, we reserve the right to retain 100% of the total fixed price amount.
If at any stage you choose to reschedule your event, then we reserve the right to charge a re-booking fee of 20% of the total fixed price amount or $300.00 whichever is the greater.